Wir haben den TeamSpeak Server (auf Version 3.1.3) aktualisiert.
Neuerungen (Auszug aus dem Original-Changelog):
=== Server Release 3.1.3 30 april 2018
+ Fixed a potential crash on malicious incoming traffic.
=== Server Release 3.1.2 24 april 2018
+ Better handling of nonlinear system clocks.
+ Fixed crash on malicious incoming traffic.
=== Server Release 3.1.1 26 february 2018
- Fixed a bug that prevented the 3.1 server from running on older CPUs.
=== Server Release 3.1.0 14 february 2018
! New accounting subsystem. Please read accounting.txt in the docs folder.
! Windows xp and vista support has been dropped.
- Fixed a bug where a channel could be created with a password without the needed permission.
- fixed some performance issues when copying a server group
* Accounting server Documentation updated
+ New property 'virtualserver_nickname' allowing to add the server nickname
into the server settings. Changes to the new property are only possible by
users with the new 'virtualserver_nickname' permission.
+ New parameter 'wait_until_ready' in ts3db_mariadb.ini that specifies in
seconds how long the ts3server should wait for the database to become
* Released under new license. See accompanying license file.
=== Server Release 18.104.22.168 19 july 2017
+ Server Query connections now have a combined maximum buffer size. When this limit is exceeded,
the connection using the most memory is closed. The buffer size is controlled by the command
line variable "query_buffer_mb". The default is 20, which means the maximum amount of buffered
data is 20 megabyte. The mimimum is 1 megabyte. Make sure to only enter positive integer numbers
* Connecting to the server query port, now counts as 1 command, with regard to flood protection.
- Fix client able to connect with no nickname
=== Server Release 22.214.171.124 10 july 2017
- Fixed server query clients now honor name bans
- Fixed assert when client sends oversized voice packets
- Fixed crash when deleting channel without correct file permissions
- Fixed permissions issue when creating channels
=== Server Release 126.96.36.199 9 november 2016
- Fixed virtual server stops responding to clients
- TSDNS server now also listens on ipv6 when available
* TSDNS server Documentation updated
=== Server Release 188.8.131.52 24 october 2016
- not logging received packets with 0 bytes any more
- fixed ftinitdownload/ftinitupload can hang on server query
=== Server Release 184.108.40.206 7 september 2016
+ "Error opening file: No such file or directory" message now includes filename
- Fixed server crash when ipv6 client connects while using MariaDB (or MySQL) server
- Database plugins are now checked more thoroughly at server startup
! To fix the problem with MariaDB, the server needs to alter columns in the client and bindings
table. For large databases, this can take a while. It is recommended that all ts3servers that use
the same database, are stopped and then one new ts3server is started first which does the update.
After this, the other instances can be started too.
=== Server Release 220.127.116.11 19 august 2016
- fixed a problem where virtual servers refuse to start due to invalid flags or order
- fixed a crash in fix crash on servergroupautodelperm / servergroupautoaddperm
=== Server Release 18.104.22.168 15 august 2016
- fixed a crash introduced in 22.214.171.124
- fixed a deadlock in the server causing some instances to hang / be unresponsive
- fixed a crash reported by a customer.
=== Server Release 126.96.36.199 15 august 2016
- fixed several vulnerabilities.
=== Server Release 3.0.13 1 august 2016
+ ipv6 support
+ improved database performance
+ improved snapshot create/deploy performance
+ Enable "tcp_nodelay" option for server query (less latency)
+ bindinglist command now has a new parameter "subsystem"
- file transfer now only accepts connections from ip addresses that have started an upload /
download. There is a reserve of 20 slots that are allowed to connect even though that particular
ip address did not start an upload/download. This is to support exotic client routing
configurations like tcp load balancers.
- fixed incorrect filetransfer port reported in instanceinfo
- binding voice to the any address (0.0.0.0 / 0::0), which is the default behaviour of the server,
now supports clients connecting to all addresses instead of just the default ip of the network
- fixed assertion in puzzle feature (Thanks to Schlumpi for helping us find this)
- fixed virtual server log and bindinglist for voice showing multiple senseless bindings
* file transfer now only allows an idle time of 2 seconds after connect
* new file transfer implementation
* updated sqlite to 3.11.1
* sqlite db now uses WAL as journal mode
! the new file transfer routines on unix systems now depend on async io (aio*) routines. For
freebsd this probably means you need to load the aio kernel module using 'kldload aio'
! for server query users: ftinitupload/download replies may now omit the ip parameter. If it is
omitted, it means the transfer should be started on the same ip that was currently used by the
server query ip.
! for ftinitupload/download there is now an optional "proto" parameter. See the server query manual
for more info.
=== Server Release 188.8.131.52 27 april 2016
- fixed an other server crashes on malicious input (again)
- fixed a deadlock on some query command
=== Server Release 184.108.40.206 4 march 2016
- fixed more server crashes on malicious input
=== Server Release 220.127.116.11 15 feb 2016
- fixed an other server crashes on malicious input
=== Server Release 18.104.22.168 9 feb 2016
- fix 2 server crashes on malicious input
- fixed file stat bugs on windows xp
- fixed logview command returning utf8 byte order mark
=== Server Release 3.0.12 26 jan 2016
+ added "virtualserver_min_android_version" and "virtualserver_min_ios_version" to specifically
set the minimal allowed client versions for android and ios on the server.
+ added "-mapping" to the serversnapshotdeploy command. This optional parameters will add a mapping
of the old and new channelid's in the return
+ Grouped several SQL queries together into one statement which improves performance
- fixed clientdbfind command returning false entries
- fixed some hangs after heavy network io on linux/freebsd/osx
- fixed issue with clientinfo command
- fixed crash when (automatically) deleting a channel
- fixed tsdnsserver libc++ issue on Linux
* The server will now print a warning if the locale is set to "C"
* Replaced Server query manual pdf file with a html version
* Unsigned variables (client/server/instance etc) now only accept positive values and -1 (synonym
for maximum value). Other negative values result in conversion error.
* Serverquery manual fixes
* Made a small change to the way the server handles the initialization protocol
! Removed "virtualserver_max_upload_total_bandwidth" and
"virtualserver_max_download_total_bandwidth" from the server template if the value was "-1"
! The server binaries file names now do NOT have the platform suffixes any more. They are all
! The OSX version is now 64 bit only. OSX 10.7 is now the minimum supported version.
! Some SQL queries changed or added. If you use custom SQL queries, please take note of this.
! The minimum supported FreeBSD version for the server is 10.1 from now on. Release 3.0.13 (next)
will need a libc++ from ports/pkg or FreeBSD 10.2.
=== Server Release 22.214.171.124 24 august 2015
- fixed DOS vulnerability
- fixed clients dropping with "convert error"
- added some timing logs
=== Server Release 126.96.36.199 20 apr 2015
- fixed DDOS amplification vulnerability
=== Server Release 188.8.131.52 15 dec 2014
- fixed possible deadlock in server query
- fixed a mariadb/mysql db creation issue
- fixed a mariadb/mysql performance issue
- fixed a server query crash
=== Server Release 184.108.40.206 15 oct 2014
- Small but important bug fix in accounting
=== Server Release 3.0.11 30 sep 2014
! Starting this release, TS3 servers will not support the Mac OSX PowerPC architecture.
! Starting this release the Windows version of the server requires an SSE2 capable CPU.
! Starting 3.0.12 (next release), TS3 server won't support OSX 10.6 or lower.
! Starting this release, the MySQL database plugin has been replaced by a MariaDB plugin. Please
read doc/update_mysql_to_mariadb.txt for instructions on how to update. Also note the default
character set for the database is now 'utf8mb4', which means the server needs to be at least
MySQL 5.5.3 or MariaDB 5.5 .
! When a new database is created, we will be using a few extra defaults for the Guest Server Query
group. Permissions for existing databases will be left untouched.
The new defaults for the Guest Server Query group should prevent the Server Query from being
abused with spam. The extra permissions are:
* b_channel_join_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_join_semi_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_join_temporary = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_create_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_create_semi_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_create_temporary = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_client_server_textmessage_send = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_client_channel_textmessage_send = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_client_offline_textmessage_send = false, negate = true, skip = true
* i_client_private_textmessage_power = -1, negate = true, skip = true
* i_client_poke_power = -1, negate = true, skip = true
! If only 1 serveradmin is logged into the query, this serveradmin can select any server (use)
regardless of the client limit.
! The "Wan IP" feature of the windows server has been removed as it does not work any more.
If you want to know your wan ip address, use an existing free service like http://ipinfo.io
+ Updated ip2location database
+ Better checking and better error message for errors with query white/blacklists.
- Fixed crash relating to invalid ip addresses on FreeBSD.
- Fixed a possible crash during client connect.
- Fixed channel event notifications stop working after a while.
- Fixed query logins getting permissions on other virtual servers.
- Fixed crash when deleting complaints.
- Fixed issue where clients were not deleted from the database after dbclientkeepdays when
connecting several TS3 servers to the same database with different dbclientkeepdays values.
- The server instance no longer starts copies of virtual servers.
- Guest ServerQuery user now always has default server query group, even while using a virtual
- Instance server group permissions now honor the negate flag.
- Temporary passwords and tokens(privilege keys) of a client are deleted when the client is deleted
from the database.
- Complaints of and about a client are deleted when the client is deleted from the database.
- Fixed possible server hang with query connections.
- ts3server_startscript.sh restart now works with parameters.
- ts3server_startscript.sh does a better test for FreeBSD.
=== Server Release 220.127.116.11 6 jan 2014
+ fixed crash on malicious incoming traffic
=== Server Release 18.104.22.168 16 dec 2013
+ fixed temporary server groups issue
+ fixed crash at startup while upgrading from 3.0.8 or earlier
=== Server Release 22.214.171.124 11 nov 2013
+ security fix to prevent cient crashes
+ added more debug info on some file operations
- fix crash on client disconnect
=== Server Release 3.0.10 1 okt 2013
+ Added support for new variable CHANNEL_DELETE_DELAY on temporary channels
+ channellist and channelinfo query commands now show seconds_empty param. -1 means not empty
=== Server Release 3.0.9 12 Sep 2013
+ Added support for Overwolf integration (requires client 3.0.12 or above)
+ Added "-badges" parameter to "clientlist" serverquery command
- Fixed a deadlock. (Would kick all clients from the server)
- Fixed a bug on nickname bans
* Added a new variable CHANNEL_DELETE_DELAY but it is disabled for now. Will be fully supported next release
=== Server Release 3.0.8 12 Aug 2013
! Changed the platform string for the Mac OsX platform from "MacOSX" to "OS X"
! new login protocol. Old clients can not connect to this server version. (An error message will be shown)
+ added new commandline parameter "query_skipbruteforcecheck" to disable any protection for whitelisted Ip addresses for the ServerQuery interface
+ added some protection against DOS attacks due to cpu usage during login
+ only official client version strings are accepted
+ query logins are now always logged. With account name.
+ Moving virtual server between instances should now not trigger the "running elsewhere" accounting error.
+ removed dependency on libstdc++ runtime library on Linux platform
* Fixed dependencies on newer glibc versions
- fixed a hang on virtual server shutdown
- fixed race condition on pending connections
- other various bug fixes