Wir haben den TeamSpeak Server (auf Version 18.104.22.168) aktualisiert.
Neuerungen (Auszug aus dem Original-Changelog):
=== Server Release 22.214.171.124 27 april 2016
- fixed an other server crashes on malicious input (again)
- fixed a deadlock on some query command
=== Server Release 126.96.36.199 4 march 2016
- fixed more server crashes on malicious input
=== Server Release 188.8.131.52 15 feb 2016
- fixed an other server crashes on malicious input
=== Server Release 184.108.40.206 9 feb 2016
- fix 2 server crashes on malicious input
- fixed file stat bugs on windows xp
- fixed logview command returning utf8 byte order mark
=== Server Release 3.0.12 26 jan 2016
+ added "virtualserver_min_android_version" and "virtualserver_min_ios_version" to specifically
set the minimal allowed client versions for android and ios on the server.
+ added "-mapping" to the serversnapshotdeploy command. This optional parameters will add a mapping
of the old and new channelid's in the return
+ Grouped several SQL queries together into one statement which improves performance
- fixed clientdbfind command returning false entries
- fixed some hangs after heavy network io on linux/freebsd/osx
- fixed issue with clientinfo command
- fixed crash when (automatically) deleting a channel
- fixed tsdnsserver libc++ issue on Linux
* The server will now print a warning if the locale is set to "C"
* Replaced Server query manual pdf file with a html version
* Unsigned variables (client/server/instance etc) now only accept positive values and -1 (synonym
for maximum value). Other negative values result in conversion error.
* Serverquery manual fixes
* Made a small change to the way the server handles the initialization protocol
! Removed "virtualserver_max_upload_total_bandwidth" and
"virtualserver_max_download_total_bandwidth" from the server template if the value was "-1"
! The server binaries file names now do NOT have the platform suffixes any more. They are all
! The OSX version is now 64 bit only. OSX 10.7 is now the minimum supported version.
! Some SQL queries changed or added. If you use custom SQL queries, please take note of this.
! The minimum supported FreeBSD version for the server is 10.1 from now on. Release 3.0.13 (next)
will need a libc++ from ports/pkg or FreeBSD 10.2.
=== Server Release 220.127.116.11 24 august 2015
- fixed DOS vulnerability
- fixed clients dropping with "convert error"
- added some timing logs
=== Server Release 18.104.22.168 20 apr 2015
- fixed DDOS amplification vulnerability
=== Server Release 22.214.171.124 15 dec 2014
- fixed possible deadlock in server query
- fixed a mariadb/mysql db creation issue
- fixed a mariadb/mysql performance issue
- fixed a server query crash
=== Server Release 126.96.36.199 15 oct 2014
- Small but important bug fix in accounting
=== Server Release 3.0.11 30 sep 2014
! Starting this release, TS3 servers will not support the Mac OSX PowerPC architecture.
! Starting this release the Windows version of the server requires an SSE2 capable CPU.
! Starting 3.0.12 (next release), TS3 server won't support OSX 10.6 or lower.
! Starting this release, the MySQL database plugin has been replaced by a MariaDB plugin. Please
read doc/update_mysql_to_mariadb.txt for instructions on how to update. Also note the default
character set for the database is now 'utf8mb4', which means the server needs to be at least
MySQL 5.5.3 or MariaDB 5.5 .
! When a new database is created, we will be using a few extra defaults for the Guest Server Query
group. Permissions for existing databases will be left untouched.
The new defaults for the Guest Server Query group should prevent the Server Query from being
abused with spam. The extra permissions are:
* b_channel_join_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_join_semi_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_join_temporary = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_create_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_create_semi_permanent = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_channel_create_temporary = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_client_server_textmessage_send = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_client_channel_textmessage_send = false, negate = true, skip = true
* b_client_offline_textmessage_send = false, negate = true, skip = true
* i_client_private_textmessage_power = -1, negate = true, skip = true
* i_client_poke_power = -1, negate = true, skip = true
! If only 1 serveradmin is logged into the query, this serveradmin can select any server (use)
regardless of the client limit.
! The "Wan IP" feature of the windows server has been removed as it does not work any more.
If you want to know your wan ip address, use an existing free service like http://ipinfo.io
+ Updated ip2location database
+ Better checking and better error message for errors with query white/blacklists.
- Fixed crash relating to invalid ip addresses on FreeBSD.
- Fixed a possible crash during client connect.
- Fixed channel event notifications stop working after a while.
- Fixed query logins getting permissions on other virtual servers.
- Fixed crash when deleting complaints.
- Fixed issue where clients were not deleted from the database after dbclientkeepdays when
connecting several TS3 servers to the same database with different dbclientkeepdays values.
- The server instance no longer starts copies of virtual servers.
- Guest ServerQuery user now always has default server query group, even while using a virtual
- Instance server group permissions now honor the negate flag.
- Temporary passwords and tokens(privilege keys) of a client are deleted when the client is deleted
from the database.
- Complaints of and about a client are deleted when the client is deleted from the database.
- Fixed possible server hang with query connections.
- ts3server_startscript.sh restart now works with parameters.
- ts3server_startscript.sh does a better test for FreeBSD.
=== Server Release 188.8.131.52 6 jan 2014
+ fixed crash on malicious incoming traffic
=== Server Release 184.108.40.206 16 dec 2013
+ fixed temporary server groups issue
+ fixed crash at startup while upgrading from 3.0.8 or earlier
=== Server Release 220.127.116.11 11 nov 2013
+ security fix to prevent cient crashes
+ added more debug info on some file operations
- fix crash on client disconnect
=== Server Release 3.0.10 1 okt 2013
+ Added support for new variable CHANNEL_DELETE_DELAY on temporary channels
+ channellist and channelinfo query commands now show seconds_empty param. -1 means not empty
=== Server Release 3.0.9 12 Sep 2013
+ Added support for Overwolf integration (requires client 3.0.12 or above)
+ Added "-badges" parameter to "clientlist" serverquery command
- Fixed a deadlock. (Would kick all clients from the server)
- Fixed a bug on nickname bans
* Added a new variable CHANNEL_DELETE_DELAY but it is disabled for now. Will be fully supported next release
=== Server Release 3.0.8 12 Aug 2013
! Changed the platform string for the Mac OsX platform from "MacOSX" to "OS X"
! new login protocol. Old clients can not connect to this server version. (An error message will be shown)
+ added new commandline parameter "query_skipbruteforcecheck" to disable any protection for whitelisted Ip addresses for the ServerQuery interface
+ added some protection against DOS attacks due to cpu usage during login
+ only official client version strings are accepted
+ query logins are now always logged. With account name.
+ Moving virtual server between instances should now not trigger the "running elsewhere" accounting error.
+ removed dependency on libstdc++ runtime library on Linux platform
* Fixed dependencies on newer glibc versions
- fixed a hang on virtual server shutdown
- fixed race condition on pending connections
- other various bug fixes